Saturday, January 5, 2019


When the children arrived from school, there was a Frankie say relax shirt, healthy snack ready for them. After their snack, it was right on to homework, and after that was playtime. My daughter settled in pretty quickly, and I immediately noticed that her marks improved a full letter grade. This lady and my daughter have a lifelong bond. My daughter is now a sign language interpreter, who is able to stay home and be a full-time wife and mother to her three, soon to be four sons. She always looks for an opportunity to go and visit with Miss Carrie when she’s back in the old hometown. And Miss Carrie drove a hundred miles to attend my daughter’s wedding a few years ago.
Frankie say relax V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -