Saturday, January 5, 2019


I put the money in her hand. Dachshunds make me happy humans make my head hurt shirt as people mumbled approval of my actions. What I found was, tipping isn’t required in England and Scotland. But if you appreciate someone’s efforts enough to leave them a token of appreciation, you are to hand it to them directly, making eye contact and say your compliment. It then shows respect and appreciation for that particular persons efforts. The tip is not shared. It is of their efforts and is kept just for themselves. Laying a tip on the table and walking out shows an arrogant dismissal of the person’s effort. I see the difference. I guess you are never too old to learn a new way of showing respect.
Dachshunds make me happy humans make my head hurt V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -