Saturday, January 5, 2019


The ravages of feeling Dr Seuss I will drink Dr Pepper here or there I will drink Dr Pepper shirt. Thank you again for putting something I needed to read in front of me! I loved this Rachel and IT really resonates with my immigrated life in Mexico were the most humble, of minimal means people are heartfully grateful for a tip and a smile. Thank you for so eloquently expressing the power of a simple and oh so important gesture. I like to talk to the checker at the grocery store and ask them how their day is going and if customers have been nice. I’m incredibly grateful for do-overs, forgiveness, time, the phenomenal memories we’ve made, her expansive heart and your kind words. What a treasure to discover this voluminous love just waiting there for us.
Dr Seuss I will drink Dr Pepper here or there I will drink Dr Pepper V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -