Saturday, January 5, 2019

Do this at work all the time! Dummy boy 6ix9ine shirt what a great job they do! And sometimes I tell them I am sorry they have to clean up after the pigs! Last year I adopted one teacher, but this year I checked to see if the custodians were on the list. I was so happy to see that! I did adopt two of them along with one teacher this year. If you would like to engage with me in a personal, supportive journey to release old, destructive habits & beliefs so healing shifts can happen in your life and in your relationships, please consider being part of my Soul Shift online course beginning in January.
Dummy boy 6ix9ine V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -