Monday, January 7, 2019


We sat down to eat and I marveled at Girls need men to take them places I’m a biker I can get there on my own shirt. I know it is not easy to do something against the mainstream and put extra thought and energy into eating choices every single time she has a meal. But she does it because she cares about the wellbeing of all animals and decided this is the right choice for her. Shortly after our lunch outing, we discovered she was lacking in some critical nutritional components. When I shared this information with someone who loves this little girl very much, the response was, Make her stop! This is not good for her! I felt defensiveness, anger, and shock rise up in me. How do you dismiss the inherent values of another human being?
Girls need men to take them places I'm a biker Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -