Monday, January 7, 2019


As the month went on, I knew how important it was to Post Malone Rick Malone shirt to signs of depression in my loved ones. I knew how important it was to keep promoting my book so it would be successful, and I could continue this career I love so much. I showed up and honored my commitments, but the moments were not mine.  Because when you block the pain, you block the joy. But this past weekend, something remarkable happened. A whole seven months after that difficult time, I sat on the carpeted floor of my house surrounded by cards. And it was the oddest mix – congratulations mixed with sympathy.
Post Malone Rick Malone Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -