Monday, January 7, 2019


I was about to launch into the reasons the Achmed you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coffee I kill you shirt was cruel and inappropriate when I paused. I realized this person loves her very much and simply wants her to be okay but this person does not see her the way I see her. He does not understand her motives. And he does not see how the commitment she’s making today is shaping her future and quite possibly the world. Rather than explain it to him, I decided I’d use my energy elsewhere. I would help my daughter do what she feels called to do in the healthiest way possible. We made an appointment with a professional.
Achmed you laugh I laugh you cry I cry you take my coffee I kill you Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -