Thursday, January 17, 2019


I did not personally know the woman who was Director there was a mistake sopranos it was the altos altos it was us tenors there was mistake basses what page are we on shirt. I could hear the corrections in my mind as if they were my own. From personal experience, I knew her intentions were good perhaps thinking her commentary would help her son fit in or become more responsible. But not only were the corrections ineffective, but they were also driving the teen away from a mother who loved him dearly. That’s where they were now far apart. The mother wanted to know if she could bridge the gap between them after years of driving him away. I stopped chipping away at my daughter’s spirit eight years ago when she began picking her lip until it bled and the look of defeat took permanent residence in her eyes.





Director there was a mistake sopranos it was the altos altos it was us Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -