Thursday, January 10, 2019


This course literally changed my life. It has set me on an Amateur Mycologist with Questionable Morels shirt, and therefore being able to accept and love those around me in a much, much deeper way. Before this course, I loved Rachel’s writing, but it hurt me. I felt convicted. I felt she was pointing fingers at me, telling me how terribly I was doing because I was still the bully, still critical. She wasn’t any of those things; it was all me. I was the bully. I am, still, sometimes, the bully. But through this course, and through the kindness and support of the beautiful people who joined me on it, I am learning, and I am changing.
Amateur Mycologist with Questionable Morels Sweater

Buy this shirt: Amateur Mycologist with Questionable Morels shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -