Thursday, January 10, 2019


My son has an inner bully and I never thought to have only loved Chicken I’m a good aunt I just cuss a lot shirt. I have told him that it is very painful for me to see him be bullied, and to know the bully is himself, my precious boy. We are doing a lot of “growth mindset but I am adding in only love today! The first time I read her writing, I cried, the first time I watched a video of hers, I cried and pretty much every single time after and since. She has such a pure way of connecting people directly to their heart/soul. Her raw, open, big honesty and beautiful storytelling, can’t help but resonate, can’t help but make you feel less alone, more seen and heard and known and loved.
Chicken I'm a good aunt I just cuss a lot Sweater

Buy this shirt: Chicken I’m a good aunt I just cuss a lot shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -