Thursday, January 10, 2019


I cannot tell you how many times If you touch my beard I will touch your Boobs shirt to my heart. Thank you for being brave enough to tell your story. I’ve been wondering this for a long time. What does hands-free revolution mean? Is that referring to a shift from helicopter parenting (as in a “hands-off approach) or is it regarding finding peaceful alternatives to spanking your kids? I am so grateful for the contributions you make to this community this world and my life. As imperfect as I am, my family loves me. I love me. And in the end, giving and receiving love are what really matters.
If you touch my beard I will touch your Boobs Sweater

Buy this shirt: If you touch my beard I will touch your Boobs shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -