Saturday, December 1, 2018

I remember laughing and crying uninhibitedly while sitting there by Billie Eilish lovers music shirt. I was surrounded by like-hearted people who felt like sisters. As I was leaving to go home, a woman stopped me. Standing behind her was her friend with tears on her face. She wanted to thank me for writing the things that I write. That beautiful woman with tears her face is now one of my dearest friends. She is the reason I tell my daughter to never stop looking for her special friend. Soul sisters and brothers can appear in your life when you least expect it, but you must not give up on them or yourself. It moved me to tears. I keep saying the same thing to her. Just keep looking.
Billie Eilish lovers music Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Billie Eilish lovers music shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -