Saturday, December 1, 2018

For several years, I couldn’t figure out why I love doing speaking events when they require so much that does Beauty and the bump shirt. It was a blog reader from PA who helped me figure it out. She’d written to me a couple weeks before an event last fall, explaining how much she wanted to come, but the drive was a bit too far. Knowing about my directional challenges, she kindly provided detailed directions for navigating the airport. I was surprised to hear back from her again shortly before the event. The email subject read: No longer waiting for someday. Widowed/post-divorce & trying to keep hope of finding a partner moving forward in a tremendously ridiculous online dating debacle.
Beauty and the bump Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Beauty and the bump shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -