Saturday, December 1, 2018

Today when I called and asked if there were any Unicorn dabbing Port Adelaide power shirt, I found out there is a waitlist. The lovely woman on the other line heard the fragility in my voice that was hoping there was a miraculous opening. She ‘found’ an opening, and I’m making the two-hour trek to meet you! I am coming alone, just me, showing up, joining you, and praying to see light ahead. As I kept my eye out for her that night, I noticed connections being made among the attendees. I noticed the welcoming smiles being shared and the friendships being formed. Perhaps you are feeling the loneliness of life these days. As our lives become busier and busier, our soul-to-soul connections often take a backseat.
Unicorn dabbing Port Adelaide power Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Unicorn dabbing Port Adelaide power shirt, hoodie, sweater and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -