Saturday, December 1, 2018

This just showed up in my newsfeed this morning, Be nice to the receptionist Santa is watching Christmas shirt, sweater. I just went to grab these and those amazing prices are gone. Can we please try to get these? Been wanting for ages! Postage likely expensive I guess I only need one of them but they will make great gifts!!! Thanks for the heads up!  have been reading Only Love Today and it has helped me so much. I’m moving at a different pace and it feels wonderful. I’ve noticed a change in my kids as well, and that is the biggest blessing. Thank you so much for writing this book! Hands-free life and only love today are still listed at the sale price – I think only love today makes for a perfect gift book.
Be nice to the receptionist Santa is watching Christmas Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Be nice to the receptionist Santa is watching Christmas shirt, sweater, hoodie and longsleeve tee
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -