Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I’ve waited for several hours the last couple times I have voted. I may have been This is my too tired to function sweatshirt shirt, but my kids are out of school so I voted early. I was glad I was there last Thursday to be a part of this special connection with my line mates. Love Rachel. And when it finally came time to fill out paperwork, the poll workers called us in the order we came into the room. The worker mistakenly called the elderly couple before me. I’m so glad you were able to find the positive and enjoy your time. You’re very skilled at finding the beauty in every day normal. It’s one of my favorite parts of your FB page.
This is my too tired to function sweatshirt Hoodie

Buy this shirt: This is my too tired to function sweatshirt shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -