Tuesday, November 20, 2018

It was the video you sent me of the Schrute farms bed and breakfast EST.1812 shirt. One day, at my lowest point, I watched it over and over, and I thought about all that they have overcome and continue to overcome. I could feel their joy and their hope, and it reached me and pulled me up. I waited until today, so I could go to my kid’s school this evening, where they apparently no longer hold the ballot drop off. So, I will gladly drop ours off at the very convenient red box near us. I do love these scenarios, though. Glad you got to experience this. This is beautiful. I had a great voting experience today.
Schrute farms bed and breakfast EST.1812 Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Schrute farms bed and breakfast EST.1812 shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -