Tuesday, November 20, 2018

I voted early last week. I stood line for over two hours, but I didn’t go to Harvard I went to Lackland shirt. That long line looked a lot like hope. I put my phone my bag, and I looked up, into the eyes of the people around me. The elderly couple behind me was receptive to my eye contact. They were friendly and chatty and reminded me of my parents. After a few minutes, the woman became winded from standing and asked her husband to retrieve a chair from the car. He came back a few minutes later, gently opening a folding chair for his wife. This will be the 3rd year my husband and I have opened our home on Thanksgiving to family, friends, acquaintances etc. Anyone that might not have a place to go and doesn’t want to be alone.
I didn't go to Harvard I went to Lackland Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I didn’t go to Harvard I went to Lackland shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -