Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Isn’t that what we all want? To be loved just the Synagogue burning church Christmas ugly sweater. God designed us individually specifically on purpose. I loved his show. When I grew up, I lost my way for a while, and then I was led to you. Now you remind my heart to just be. Just be who I was made to be. Oh, how I’ve needed these reminders, and how thankful I am for you, and for you sharing these truths, to remind us all. You are my Mr. Rogers. Oh my gosh, how perfectly said. P.S. you can find Mr. Roger’s shows on YouTube and sometimes on the PBS Kids app. I have certainly loved introducing my children to him!
Synagogue burning church Christmas ugly Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Synagogue burning church Christmas ugly sweater, shirt, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -