Tuesday, November 20, 2018

To celebrate with meat and a cake. The things we take for Pongan La Lupa Con El Padre Luis Toro shirt. Oh my. I have been slowly teaching my 5 yr old about the less pretty things in this world. It is a really hard thing for me to do because I want to protect him and shield him from these things. Thank you to Rachel, for guiding us and sharing your journey with us. The rules for validation are no fixing, no judging (good or bad), no teaching, no questions. This is the step of connecting. When you leave out fixing, judging, teaching, and questions, all that’s left is pure understanding and compassionate listening.
Pongan La Lupa Con El Padre Luis Toro Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Pongan La Lupa Con El Padre Luis Toro shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -