Tuesday, November 6, 2018

I have turned into a real bitter person by saying things that Christmas Fa-la-la-la flip flops shirt, sweater. My heart is so cold and empty inside & I am filled w/ so much hate and anger right now. I don’t like this feeling at all! I am all broken into a million pieces. I just want my lil family back n my arms safe and sound. I just want my life back! Don’t know how much more I can possibly take. Firstly we had a huge move! Into a tiny home. Lol, we downsized our big tribe into a 2 bedroom ‘cottage’ on 8 acres of land to begin our journey into a more simple life. We live in rain tank water, are establishing our own gardening and culled a majority of our possessions. It also meant minimal satellite internet access.
Christmas Fa-la-la-la flip flops Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -