Tuesday, November 6, 2018

So for all of you who have fought you’re internal, It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas tree red car believe shirt, sweater. I’m right there with you! If you had told me when I had lost all of my weight I would gain so much back, 3 babies back to back or not, I would have stood firm on my life is forever changed. And it IS! But that is because I have the knowledge now and know what is the best for my health and well-being. Knowledge is change. But my mental battles overcame my common sense and I have gained a majority of my weight back. It didn’t happen overnight. But by the time I got back to my start I was still shocked.
Wonderful time of the year Christmas tree red car believe Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -