Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Everyone likes the idea of being I’m dreaming of a Black Christmas shirt, sweater one loves the reality of marriage. The reality of marriage means spending your entire life with one partner and not other partners aside a few can actually be happy spending their life with the person their married to many just like the idea of being married but not commit or live the married life. Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn’t have the courage to say yes to life?
I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -