Thursday, November 15, 2018

I think one of the best compliments All I need today is a little bit of quitting and a whole lot of Jesus shirt. My 8-year-old daughter is having such a rough time making friends in her class this year. I would love to have another person reach out to her with kindness. It hurts my heart so to hear her asking why she doesn’t have any friends or isn’t as skinny as the other girls. I work in a hospital and I try to smile at people I see in the hallways and compliment someone’s top or whatever. I love the smiles that I receive. Thank you for your stories. It touches my heart! ‏Always buy the best, most beautiful items for your significant other. The key goal is to enjoy your money with your partner.
All I need today is a little bit of quitting and a whole lot of Jesus Hoodie

Buy this shirt: All I need today is a little bit of quitting and a whole lot of Jesus shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -