Thursday, November 15, 2018

I even didn’t know how to boil rice or how to mop the floor. Richard Epcar Christmas is here oh my God shirt, sweater it as well. Strange, but I never felt sad coz my parents don’t live near. People around was complaining they feel bad and they want to go home. It always was strange for me. After a while I started to hitchhike. It was cool time but ok I admit it was dangerous but when I was 17 I didn’t realize it. It was fun coz during such adventures we met different people and they shared different stories: sad and funny. But I think many of these stories made me understand what life is. It’s kind of experience as all what happened to me until today. Next I had opportunity to leave in small town in Greece. It was Erasmus.
Richard Epcar Christmas is here here oh my God Longsleeve Tee

Buy this shirt: Richard Epcar Christmas is here oh my God shirt, sweater, hoodie
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -