Thursday, November 15, 2018

Never thought about it until recent days. For me, In the quilt of life Jesus is the Stitch that holds it together shirt when I started to live alone. Probably the fact I was never attached to my parents helped me a lot in dealing with many situations. Also for many years I’ve lived with my grandmother and even later after I moved to Kiev my father often worked abroad my mother also was busy with her job And my life looked like: school – judo, gymnastics or swimming pool or German class or maybe something else. I love speaking with people while I am out and about. It is so amazing the instant connection that you get for that brief moment!  How do you always make me cry?
In the quilt of life Jesus is the Stitch that holds it together Hoodie

Buy this shirt: In the quilt of life Jesus is the Stitch that holds it together shirt, hoodie, sweater
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -