Thursday, September 6, 2018

Oh boy, the fan boys have arrived, whose going to be the first loser to try and insult my using Rick and Morty fuck you love you shirt. Or call my a Morty? It so sad they dumbed the show down for a mass appeal audience to draw all fan boys. Sure man, you do you. I don’t get why you feel the need to tell the ones who enjoyed it, though. Pickle rick is a great episode, and the council episode might be my favorite episode of the entire show, but the season as a whole was my least favorite. Kyle Butler you are free to like whatever you want. When you use words like most fans though, you just open yourself up for ridicule.
Rick and Morty fuck you love you Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -