Thursday, September 6, 2018

The captain told us tales of local legends including the I’m just here for the pot shirt who was seen walking the beach at Pawleys Island, warning folks that a hurricane was coming. My grandchildren were so scared of encountering that they didn’t want to sleep in their room that night. Anyone else relate to this, or is it just me? I swear I am a totally different person before my morning cup of coffee! These aren’t our products or companies that we are working with, but we thought it might be something that interests you. We do get a cut that keeps us in enough coffee to run this page 24 hours a day!
I'm just here for the pot Sweater

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -