Thursday, September 6, 2018

I was determined to get results the same way it had worked for me in the Bigfoot hide and seek world champion shirt. Old ways won’t open new doors. To you, this photo may look like a bunch of arbitrary numbers, but for me, these numbers mean that I am one month closer to feeling like myself. I mean the genius behind an image like this is beyond human measure. This week is going by as fast as this sloth riding a turtle cake. I can almost see the weekend! I had expected my weight to go back down after baby, and for everything else to return to “normal”.
Bigfoot hide and seek world champion Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -