Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Someone buy this for my bday the 9th. I’d love you forever. Please. Someone love me. In honor of Teddy Swolesevelt shirt a fine young teddy swolesevelt it seemed like a great opportunity to make sure this photograph lives on in Facebook forever. Almost skipped the gym today but I remembered my favorite President Teddy Swolesevelt and his campaign slogan “Never skip the gym on a Monday” so I went in honor of him and all his glory. If y’all are looking for something to do tonight, go see my folks at Tinderbox. Tell the lil’ fella behind the counter Teddy Swolesevelt sent ya’!
Teddy Swolesevelt Guys Shirt

Buy this shirt: Teddy Swolesevelt shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -