Thursday, September 6, 2018

I need some mommy soothing. With my daughter quickly approaching her teenage years I must admit it’s been I am here to eat all of the pickles shirt. Both physically and mentally. She’s more mature, but moody all the time maybe it’s the hormones? A lot more independent, she’s into boys and all of sudden. She went from wanting to be glued to my side every moment to needing her space. I swear it’s like u forget that u we’re once a teenager urself lol. And as much as I know it’s completely normal and it’s something I respect to a certain degree of course because she is still only 12 lol it stings the heart a little.
I am here to eat all of the pickles Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -