Sunday, September 9, 2018

I really can’t ask for more from god. He has given me such a blessing to have this kind hearted, Only crazy sisters make the best aunts shirt for all your kind words. Thank you Sally and May for being the best aunts ever. Thank you Shahin for being a good friend and role model to Omar. Thank you mom and dad for all the love. Thank you Maya for always being your brothers biggest fan. I know he chose UCI because he is surrounded with all the love here at home. Thank you Omar for making me so proud. I pray that god protect and guide you through out your life.
Only crazy sisters make the best aunts Hoodie

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -