Sunday, September 9, 2018

Not trying to be immature or anything, but I licked it, so it’s mine. All I saw was sugar mixed with Cow I licked it so it’s mine shirt on top of that I got dabietes just looking at that. I was having a pretty bad day til I saw your comment. At the point just after dunking in food coloring, I thought that if made larger, it could also become a brain (for Halloween, or for any other occasion you consider appropriate). The people who make these videos are just going full overboard now who even has time to think of this crap. I wouldn’t even be able to get my leg over it to ride it! And that seat is death to me if I have to step down. I rarely ride them lol, my taint can’t take the pressure.
Cow I licked it so it's mine Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -