Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Song of the century! I want to say more but I have respectable people on Maybe I like my dirty mouth you orbit gum whore shirt! I apologize for my dirty mouth,I’m upset a bit. Making friends wasn’t always easy for me. I read the dictionary several times as a child. I incorporate both and am fully capable of curtailing it when necessary. It is all memory. And sometimes a poor memory is also linked to higher intelligence as well. Well, forgetfulness is, but still. Now believe me I am not the perfect parent as my dirty mouth tends to sometime get the best of me. My kids have friends, get invited on playdates and are generally pretty awesome, minus the constant need to snack.
Maybe I like my dirty mouth you orbit gum whore Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -