Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Of course the nurses are desperate to leave. It must seem like I might live forever, With nursing in her heart pumpkin and spice in her hand she is unstoppable shirt. If I could speak, I would tell them I understand. If you’re not part of the club yet, allow me to suggest that with Halloween around the corner, now might be the perfect time to get down on this. In the spirit of the season, I’ll be serving up as much horror as I can hand out. Is it free? No. But if you want all the fiction and none of the frills, it sets you back just five bucks a month. That’s one pumpkin spice espresso treat a month you’re going without to support your neighborhood indie author.
With nursing in her heart pumpkin and spice in her hand Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -