Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Feeling sentimental. Just a woman who loves turtles and has tattoos shirt and collects turtles on TV. Plus my baby girls just tug on my heartstrings at times. I’ll be glad when this retrograde ends. This is a page for hikers who want to stop and smell the flowers. I’m looking for women (or men) who want to saunter and stroll through the wilderness and who are comfortable going 2 miles an hour or less and taking all day for an 8-mile hike. I’m hoping there are some of you out there who are turtles like me. Love the outdoors, no rush to get through it. Yesterday, I was digging through boxes in the garage. The boxes were covered in dust. I found things I didn’t even know I owned.
Just a woman who loves turtles and has tattoos V-neck T-shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -