Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hey, all! Just your weekly dose of me Grace! I wanted to thank you guys for all of the gifts I just really like Otters ok shirt! People I don’t even know cooked special food for me! I love to feel special and pretty. Lure to tactical angler clip obviously. Don’t get lazy and try to cut corners with that. Like I did last night and ending up losing a really big fish that broke my line cause my leader was to short. Bottom of cape cod canal is unforgiving, you will get snagged often. No, I am not moving there permanently, I am just going for the summer to help manage our family business, the Nauti Otter Inn, and Yurt Village. Maddy will be spending part of her summer there also.
I just really like Otters ok Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -