Thursday, August 30, 2018

Omg this is so true. My mother said I’m not ole enough Tough enough to be a mom and grandma crazy enough to rock them both shirt calling me grandma either. So Memaw was born! I continued in my hustles, my studies was going on fine, I have saved up enough to get an apartment, after getting an apartment I called my younger sister over, she came over with her baby boy, who was already a year, my Dad called her to come back home with her baby, but she said no, that she will be staying with me, but she visits Dad and mom sometimes and they also come by occasionally. This lady right here and I didn’t choose to be family.
Tough enough to be a mom and grandma crazy Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -