Thursday, August 30, 2018

Why always the Beach? By the way, there are also thousands of stars in Skellington I googled my symptoms turns out I’m an asshole shirt. That is what symptoms are, we get different results. I live in the country, so mine called for toes in the sand. Tonight I was outside with my Grandchildren attempting to catch fireflies. Looking at the stars etc. But I so enjoy the sound of the waves hitting the beach 8 more days yay! Exactly, I loathe going to the beach, sand goes everywhere, bloody heat bearing down on me giving me a migraine, eyestrain and sunburn. Much prefer the countryside, watching the stars and enjoying the stillness.
Skellington I googled my symptoms turns out I'm an asshole Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -