Wednesday, August 29, 2018

It’s a page where everyone can draw against anyone, and everything in pixels. A lil sick but I always sing anyway. Btw, Official I may look calm but in my head I’ve punched you in the face 3 times shirt it came out. If you know a Bigfoot Tracker who will love this mug, be sure and tag them in the comments so they don’t miss it! You know, the Brinks truck brings my check, and sometimes these B’s and these M’s, the millions and billions, they get confused in my head. Yeah, $800 billion and a great percentage of that went to unions to keep them employed. I had finally found a way to show all the stupid things that I think about at the time, and above all a way to show people what I have in my head.
Official I may look calm but in my head I've punched Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -