Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Women, without prompting, ask your boyfriend/husband/significant other these questions and Yeah I know my husband is cute touch him and I’ll kill you shirt. The outcome can be hilarious. What is my favorite thing to do? Sit in your chair and drink coffee in the morning. If I became famous, what would it be for? Educational things like spreading vegan love and making people healthy like public speaking. I’m not going to write about what I had planned on tonight. I’ll save that for a night I’m feeling stronger. Instead, due to a day of pure exhaustion and a rambunctious almost one year old, I’m gonna keep it light.
Yeah I know my husband is cute touch him and I'll kill you Guys Shirt

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -