Thursday, May 23, 2019


This needs to be an ad for whatever Viking If you touch my beard I will touch your boobs shirt music, nothing beats Germany. Trance, Techno, EBM, Industrial, Synth-Pop, Rave, Euro. Rave Culture in its purest form. Rumour has it that guy he grabbed died 3 months later because of that stare. I want the studio for God of War to animate over this video and make Techno Viking look like Kratos and the water bottle guy look like Atreus. I’ve met this guy twice in my life. The 1st. time was on this parade and I were a bit confused wether I have to be afraid or of this massive man who enjoyed simply some real hardcore techno or if it were possible to simply have a party beside him. Well, I was obviously quite impressed. Then a couple of years later I saw him at the supermarket at Warschauer strake, called kaisers dunno.
Viking If you touch my beard I will touch your boobs Sweater

Buy this shirt: Viking If you touch my beard I will touch your boobs shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -