Thursday, May 23, 2019


Smart using the purple font. John Rick John Wick Rick And Morty shirt Avengers while setting them up for the 3rd installment of this Masterpiece. Ok stopped it at the 24 seconds mark. Before I go on I feel I must say I hope nothing happens to the dog. I know its wishful thinking but we will see now I guess. In John Wick’s defense, the mobster kept harassing John Wick about doing more hits as a former Hitman. Tarasov the sadistic mobster in question had his car stolen & his dog “that his dead wife gave him” killed which resulted in John Wick eventually killing him on resting grounds where assassins can’t kill each other. So technically I can’t blame John Wick for his actions, the man is only doing what you’d expect when someone doesn’t leave a certain individual alone in life.
John Rick John Wick Rick And Morty Hoodie

Buy this shirt: John Rick John Wick Rick And Morty shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -