Friday, May 24, 2019

I thought the opening episode was great. Game of Thrones Godzilla king of the monsters shirt as opposed to a battle episode. I’m not really sure what people were expecting? Too many ‘we waited nearly two years for this’? Well, if you were putting all your hopes and expectations into one episode for sooner gratification then I don’t think you are a true fan of the story the show is telling. I personally waited for the whole season not just to throw my toys out the pram over the first episode. Also, I’m really not sure why run times or the number of episodes are relevant? The story WILL get told. Regardless of how many minutes it ‘should’ be I really loved how symbolic the final scene between Bran and Jamie was, shows how far both characters have come since the very first episode. One losing use of his legs, one losing his hand.
Game of Thrones Godzilla king of the monsters Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Game of Thrones Godzilla king of the monsters shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -