Thursday, May 23, 2019


Amy I would love to try these tomorrow but we don’t carry Mermaid pineapple shirt, going to try and improvise. Sounds yummy. These drinks always look so good! I wish I was creative enough to know how to do a mocktail for my kids! I don’t think it truly qualifies as a mimosa but it’s so pretty I don’t even care. This is similar to liquid marijuana. You use run instead of Bubbly and pineapple juice instead of apple juice. It’s delicious. These look yummy! And super easy! You should experiment with them and let me know how they turn out! Should we plan a mermaid theme for Elena’s birthday just for the sake of these? So if you watch GOT you know whatever she did does not resemble a dragon egg. Beautiful nails but colors are kinda bad maybe she should try with red. I was all the way on board until the gems!
Mermaid pineapple Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Mermaid pineapple shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -