Tuesday, May 28, 2019


I love Sophia as a young girl The Golden Girls 34th anniversary 1985-2019 signature shirt who speaks the truth without sugar coating it. Loved the golden girls, each character brought their own kind of comedy. I used to watch the golden girls with my mom when she was alive but still LOVE the reruns of the golden girls. When Golden Girls first came on if someone said shady it was a place under a tree to cool down. I have a small Pop collection. I’m selective about the ones I get: all are significant female characters (except for bearded Captain America. Bloody funny and still relevant now don’t make funny shows like this anymore. The Golden Girls should be what every group of friends should aspire to be like. Once I learned the Maude is a USMC Veteran I looked differently at that show.
The Golden Girls 34th anniversary 1985-2019 signature Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: The Golden Girls 34th anniversary 1985-2019 signature shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -