Tuesday, May 28, 2019


This animal is eating this up! I’m a simple woman I love hair stylist coffee and paw dog shirt there and purposely touches the boy with his leg just so he can use it. Dogs aren’t stupid. If they don’t like something, they will let you know. Only people with animals and kids can understand the bond they share. I think this is super cute. This is cute. this is not abusing if the dog wasn’t ok if would move. I think the dog actually liking this. I knew something was afoot when I clicked on this video. Looks like this kid has a leg up on all of us for figuring this out. I bet he keeps his parents on their toes. I could see Jackson doing this with Mais and Sab when he’s older hahaha Maisy would probably be too hyper and touch all the wrong buttons. Oh, that’s cute trust me if the dog wasn’t comfortable she/he would bite.
I'm a simple woman I love hair stylist coffee and paw dog Hoodie

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I love hair stylist coffee and paw dog shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -