Tuesday, May 28, 2019


This episode got me sweating the Game of Thrones Sansa Arya Tony Bran House Stark shirt Bran finally being all-powerful as a three-eyed raven but Arya was the powerful asesine she was trained to be. Simply brilliant. Did not live up to the hype, for me at least. That was in no way worse than the Red Wedding in regards to sheer brutality, Also I feel the Night King’s death was very anti-climatic, Arya just flying through the air out of no where? And all the characters being saved at the last second was way too hollywood for me. Jon should’ve fought the NK in the field after all the wights were raised back up, that was the fight we all deserved. Never thought I would say this but I was really disappointed to see the night king die so easily. For the people complaining about the darkness of the episode – that was by design.
Game of Thrones Sansa Arya Tony Bran House Stark Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Game of Thrones Sansa Arya Tony Bran House Stark shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -