Wednesday, April 10, 2019


Because you didn’t have me. Marvel Avengers endgame poster signature shirt have been so cool but from Captain Marvel, I cringed. It felt like an insult to others who are our heroes for years. I feel like Marvel is going for two records. How much money they can get out of one movie, and how much they can get people to dislike a character that’s supposed to be a hero. Because you didn’t have me. Oh, now I like the character Captain Marvel I don’t even have a problem with Brie Larson I just don’t hope she beat Thanos by herself Lol if it’s a team effort. Where’s Rocket? Tony and Nebula obviously haven’t returned and neither has Ronin and Ant-Man. So my belief now is their plans change when Tony, Nebula and ant man return and they discuss time traveling.
Marvel Avengers endgame poster signature Hoodie

Buy this shirt: Marvel Avengers endgame poster signature shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -