Wednesday, April 10, 2019


I am 67 years old and French bulldog I do what I want shirt puppy anymore. Do you have any adult doggies that you would want to sell? My husband and my best friend doggie passed away in 2017. This is the first time I have ever been dogless since I was born. They all look so precious. I am a very good doggy mom! Please please research before buying into the flat-faced dog craze. Read about boas, and gastric reflux, and corneal ulcers, hemivertebrae, spina bifida, corkscrew tail, syringomyelia, facial fold dermatitis and the whole host of other issues we see daily in these flat faced dogs. I’m not saying don’t get one, but just make sure you can afford it and please get one with at least some muzzle so it can at least breathe. Being in the car is the only time it can get enough oxygen. They are cute dogs.
French bulldog I do what I want Hoodie

Buy this shirt: French bulldog I do what I want shirt, sweater, hoodie and v-neck t-shirt
Home: https://t-shirtat.com/

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Production

- Copyright © myshirtshop - Blogger Templates - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -